BALI DIVING SAFARIS
NUSA PENIDA (1 day: 2/3 dives - min 4 pax)
- Type of dives: Boat, Wall, Drift
- Visibility: 10m – 60m
- Depth: 5m – 40m+
- Suitability: All levels, some dive sites are recommended for experienced divers ONLY
- Highlights: Mola Mola (April – October), Manta Rays (all year), Sharks, Turtles, Eagle Rays.
|Blue Corner||Boat dive (experienced divers)|
|SD Point||Boat dive (All levels)|
|Chrystal Bay||Boat dive (experienced divers)|
|Manta Point||Boat dive (All levels)|
AMUK BAY – CANDIDASA (1 day: 2/3 dives - min 4 pax)
With sharks, molas and great schools of fish. These Islands, little more than curent swept rocks, really have a feral beauty unique in Bali. They can bite back too!
- Type of Dives: Boat, Wall, Drift
- Visibility: 15 – 60 metres
- Depth: 10 – 40 metres
- Suitability: Experienced divers AOW + 50 Dives
- Highlights: Diving with the big guys.
|Gili Tepekong||Boat dive|
LOMBOK (August only - minimum 6 divers)
Minimum 100+ dives and deep speciality.
4 days safari to dive with Sharks; Grey Reefs, White Tips, Black Tips, Hammerheads and schooling Mobula Rays
- Type of dives: Wall, Drift
- Visibility: 10 – 60 metres
- Depth: 5 – 40+ metres
- Suitability: Experienced divers
- Highlights: Hammerheads and Mobula Rays
|The Magnet||Boat dive|
|Gili Serang||Boat dive|