BALI DIVING SAFARIS
Well outside the exclusion zone and accessed via the Seraya Coastal road or the Rice field view drive passing by Berina and other scenic spots.
NUSA PENIDA (1 day: 2/3 dives - min 4 pax)
- Type of dives: Boat, Wall, Drift
- Visibility: 10m – 60m
- Depth: 5m – 40m+
- Suitability: All levels, some dive sites are recommended for experienced divers ONLY
- Highlights: Mola Mola (April – October), Manta Rays (all year), Sharks, Turtles, Eagle Rays.
|Blue Corner||Boat dive (experienced divers)|
|SD Point||Boat dive (All levels)|
|Chrystal Bay||Boat dive (experienced divers)|
|Manta Point||Boat dive (All levels)|
AMUK BAY – CANDIDASA (1 day: 2/3 dives - min 4 pax)
With sharks, molas and great schools of fish. These Islands, little more than curent swept rocks, really have a feral beauty unique in Bali. They can bite back too!
- Type of Dives: Boat, Wall, Drift
- Visibility: 15 – 60 metres
- Depth: 10 – 40 metres
- Suitability: Experienced divers AOW + 50 Dives
- Highlights: Diving with the big guys.
|Gili Tepekong||Boat dive|
LOMBOK (August only - minimum 6 divers)
Minimum 100+ dives and deep speciality.
4 days safari to dive with Sharks; Grey Reefs, White Tips, Black Tips, Hammerheads and schooling Mobula Rays
- Type of dives: Wall, Drift
- Visibility: 10 – 60 metres
- Depth: 5 – 40+ metres
- Suitability: Experienced divers
- Highlights: Hammerheads and Mobula Rays
|The Magnet||Boat dive|
|Gili Serang||Boat dive|